- Apparently, I need my booster shots! What? I don't need no boost, I can jump just fine by myself.
- I am going to a new vet because Mum is disgusted with the old one - I don't really need to meet any new peoples at the moment - my quota for peoples in my life is filled right now.
- Umm....the PTU is lost, I don't know where it is. We can't go without the PTU.
- Mum, you don't want to hurt your back lugging me and the PTU out to the red metal monster - think of yourself!
- I have something planned for that day - what do you mean you haven't told me which day it is? I have something planned every day next week.
- I can't find my collar and I can't go outside without my collar.
- I think it is supposed to rain that day, you might get wet lugging me around.
- You will miss some work, you don't want to do that!
- Ummm.....the appointment is scheduled during my nap time, you know how I get if I don't get all my naps.
- The vet is undoubtedly going to tell me I am fat, that hurts my feelings and my self esteem, you wouldn't want my self esteem to dwindle would you? I could become anorexic or something.
- I could get a sore throat from crying the whole 3 minute drive to the vet!
- You know how I shed alot when I get scared! I will ruin your outfit and you will have to go back to work all furry!
- What if there is some sort of attack animal in the waiting area? I could get maimed!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Thursday Thirteen - 13 Reasons I don't need to go to the vet next week
I heard my Mum on the phone talking about a vet appointment! I sure hope it isn't for me, but if it is, here are 13 reasons I'm not going;