- I have a nice home with nice beans that treat me well.
- I have lots of kind and wonderful friends on the Cat Blogosphere.
- My Grandpa feeds me and gets me nice clean water every morning after I wake him up, so I am never hungry or thirsty, not all Kitties can say this.
- There is a machine that cleans my Mum's blood because her kidneys can't. This means she can come home to me after each cleaning.
- And I am thankful for all the sunspots that are still streaming through my window!
Wednesday, October 08, 2014
Sunday, September 21, 2014
Friday, September 19, 2014
I like to sleep on my Grandpa's tummy, it is soft and cushy and goes up and down. Sometimes my Mum actually gets a little jealous! Before she went to the hospital for a month I would never do this, but hey after a couple of weeks of no Mum lap ....... a girlcat has to look fur alternatives. Besides, my Mum gets plenty of cuddles too.
Monday, September 15, 2014
Monday, September 08, 2014
Friday, August 29, 2014
Quite a few things have changed since I last blogged, my Mum had to start dialysis and wasn't feeling well, so we sold our condo and moved in with Grandpa. I like it here very much, Grandpa is the food man and I wake him up early in the morning for my noms, he wakes up much earlier than Mum so I don't have to starve in the morning. Some call me chubby, but really I'm just really floofy.