Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I have many things to be thankful for, some of them are;


  1. I have a nice home with nice beans that treat me well.
  2. I have lots of kind and wonderful friends on the Cat Blogosphere. 
  3. My Grandpa feeds me and gets me nice clean water every morning after I wake him up, so I am never hungry or thirsty, not all Kitties can say this.
  4. There is a machine that cleans my Mum's blood because her kidneys can't. This means she can come home to me after each cleaning.
  5. And I am thankful for all the sunspots that are still streaming through my window!

6 comments:

Summer said...

Kellie, that is a LOT to be thankful for!

6 cats from Singapore said...

Kellie yes that's a lot we can thankful

Joanne
Jane
Jill
Johnny
Jay boy
Jasmine
Capu from Singapore

The Island Cats said...

Those are great things to be thankful for.

Dma said...

The boyz are thankful they can read about you again.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, you do have a lot to be thankful for. Your mom probably feels pretty thankful she has you.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thank you for sharing the great list of stuff you are thankful for. We are thankful that we get to enjoy all the wonderful kitties we see here on a daily basis. It's so much fun. Hope you are having a great summer. Have a good one.
World of Animals