Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I have many things to be thankful for, some of them are;


  1. I have a nice home with nice beans that treat me well.
  2. I have lots of kind and wonderful friends on the Cat Blogosphere. 
  3. My Grandpa feeds me and gets me nice clean water every morning after I wake him up, so I am never hungry or thirsty, not all Kitties can say this.
  4. There is a machine that cleans my Mum's blood because her kidneys can't. This means she can come home to me after each cleaning.
  5. And I am thankful for all the sunspots that are still streaming through my window!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Kellie, that is a LOT to be thankful for!

6 cats from Singapore said...

Kellie yes that's a lot we can thankful

Joanne
Jane
Jill
Johnny
Jay boy
Jasmine
Capu from Singapore

The Island Cats said...

Those are great things to be thankful for.

D Ma said...

The boyz are thankful they can read about you again.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Yes, you do have a lot to be thankful for. Your mom probably feels pretty thankful she has you.