Thursday, May 24, 2007

Whose Blog is this anyways? / Holiday Time!



I read alot of other cat blogs and the majority of them are written by the cats, not the human. I hadn't realized this when I started Kellie's blog and I'm now starting to ask myself why I have to do all the hard work of writing Kellie's blog for her. I'm thinking of making Kellie write the blog herself. I'll have to ponder this, so don't be surprised if one day you are all of a sudden not hearing from me anymore and Kellie has taken over.


Saturday morning I leave for my holidays. We drive to Vancouver and catch the Cruiseship on Sunday morning for our Alaskan cruise. I'm getting quite excited to have some time off, rest up and have some fun.


The only part I dread is leaving my Kellie. My brother and sister-in-law will come over and feed and visit with her once a day, but I will miss her so much and I always worry that she will be lonely. A couple of years ago when I went on the same cruise we did the same thing and she was fine, but still leaving my baby is hard. Last time I left my pj's on top of the washer and dryer and she must have liked the scent of me on them or something because when I got home they were covered with cat hair, I think she spent quite a few hours lounging around on them.


So until I get back from holidays - everyone take care.

4 comments:

Just Ducky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Ducky said...

Yeah let Kellie write the blog! We want to hear from her directly. Not that we don't like you mum Shelley, but Kellie's adventures are much more interesting!

Parker said...

Let Kellie do it! We all learned how, I'm sure she can too! By the way, leave a few clothes that you have wore around the house. It gives Kellie more spots to nap and she'll feel better with more of "you" laying around. Believe me I know. My Mommy travels a lot!

Dma said...

When I started my blog I thought about letting the boyz 'write' it. I decided I'm not smart enough to understand their point of view accurately enuf...

Hope you have a nice vacation. I can relate to how difficult it can be to leave your pal behind. I'm sure she'll be fine.