Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Kitten Play




Kellie is crazy right now, running around playing like a kitten - I love it! I'm not sure what the sudden burst of energy is about, but she is very peppy lately. This picture is from Saturday when I was hanging up some new clothes I had just purchased. She came running into the bedroom at full speed, jumped up on the bed and dived into the shopping bag. She was hiding in the bag purring really loud - I had to lift the edge so I could get a picture. I especially love that her playfullness is done at reasonable hours (before midnight) unlike when she was a kitten and played at all hours of the night : )

1 comment:

Dma said...

That's a great picture. It's so funny how cats seem to like the packaging more than the contents. Wish i could be so easily entertained...