Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Is this supposed to amuse me?


On the weekend I bought Kellie a new toy. It's a ball that has an arm extending from it with feathers attatched and you wind it up and the feathers on the arm rotate around - it looked pretty exciting to me. As I unwrapped it from the packaging and put it together Kellie stood up on her hind legs pushing her nose in the way as I tried to assemble it, this is going to be a hit I thought! Then I wound it up, the arm holding the feathers rotated provocatively and........Kellie just sat there with a bored look on her face! After it stopped rotating she attacked it, very briefly played with it and wandered off. Like kids, I think she probably would have been just as happy playing with the bag it came in. Sigh!

1 comment:

Dma said...

That's the good thing about having three cats... at least one of them ususally will show interest in a new toy (new anything) and if that happens then the other two just have to check out what the first cat finds so fascinating...