Sunday, July 02, 2006

Chubby



Kellie went to the vet this week. She's not terribly brave and cried the whole way there and the whole way back. While she was in the vets office she was pretty good, although she did hide her little head under the edge of my shirt when he gave her the vaccinations.

When we first entered the vets office a large beige coloured cat came over and meowed at Kellie through her cage. He was really cute and quite the talker. The also have an orange cat that wanders around, but she was sleeping on the reception desk this time.

After weighing Kellie the vet informed me that she was just too chubby, she weighed a wopping 7.67 kg, which is 16.9 lbs. So, I will have to try a diet again. Our last attempt at a diet was horrible, she was unhappy and cranky and I felt so bad for her, but I guess it has to be done. I have done some research into finding what diet food is best, now I just have to find a place that carries that brand. I hope she likes this food better than her last diet food, it was heartbreaking to listen to her cry! It's for her own good though, and I must be strong.

Poor chubby Kellie!

2 comments:

Dma said...

Kellie is a big cat... But I'm sure she's just big boned :-). I'm glad you left a comment on my blog because I'll be a regular reader of your blog...

Unknown said...

Big boned....I like that : )

I usually defend her girth by saying she's just really fluffy.