Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Crazy Cat Lady


Yesterday I went to Petcetera to pick up some catnip for Kellie. Petcetera has a section that has cats from the SPCA that you can adopt, it's actually where I adopted Kellie 4 1/2 years ago. Whenever I go there I am drawn to the SPCA cat section and this time all the cats were kittens! There were all colours and types and I was in heaven. I always seem to be drawn to the cat with the quirky personality, seldom are they the prettiest, but they always have some little spark of personality.

This time I fell in love with a little 6 week old grey kitten. She was such a spitfire, wrestling with my fingers, pouncing on the other kittens, she was adorable.

I often think about getting Kellie a playmate, but I just can't decide if she would like it or not. We have been alone together 4 1/2 years now, I'm really not sure how Kellie would react to another cat. So, like my personality, I stay cautious.

I really should try to stay away from this section of the store as I could easily become a crazy cat lady with 15 cats roaming around : )

=^..^=

No comments: