2. Sloth Walk - If Mum needs to get somewhere in a hurry (say the bathroom) I make sure I get in front of her and I do my sloth walk and then I stretch and weave back and forth so she can't pass me : )
3. The Temptation Whine - right after my Mum comes home from work I usually get Temptations. So, if she doesn't give them to me right away, I do the Temptation whine, which apparently is quite annoying : )
4. Dart out the Door - this one is tricky because she is always watching that I don't dart out the door, but if you wait long enough, sometimes even years, it can be done.
5. Clear the Table - this is a new one for me. I have decided I am tired of her junk being on my night table, so even though she has left me 1/2, put a purr pad there and a bowl of water I decided I want the whole night table so now at bedtime I just push all her stuff onto the floor.
6. It's the Middle of the Night, Let's Play
7. I Must Keep Digging in the Litterbox - I like to spend 5 or 10 minutes in the litterbox sometimes just maniacally digging, all the litter flying around seems to bother Mum.
8. Stroll Across the Food - okay I only did this once, but it did seem to freak her right out. There was a frozen pizza sitting on top of the stove waiting for the oven to preheat and I had to walk across it to get to the Temptation cupboard, I don't know what the big fuss was.
9. Stand in the Sink so Mum can't get ready for work
10. Pulling out big wads of fur just after Mum has used the sucky monster
11. Laying across Mum's forearms when she is on the computer and trying to type
12. Poking my head between Mum and her book so she can't read
13. Standing on her lap and crying when she is on the phone and she should be focusing all her attention on me!