Thursday, August 09, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Today I decided to list thirteen reasons why my Mum should quit her job and stay home with me;

1. From 8 to 5, 5 days a week she is missing out on all cute and charming things I do.
2. If she were home she could devote more time to helping me blog and visit my blogging friends.
3. If she stayed home we could spend more quality time cuddling and napping.
4. If she stayed home I wouldn't be forced to toss my own toys down the hall, she could toss them around for me to chase.
5. I would be able to have tem-tay-shuns during the daytime, instead of just the 6 I recieve as a evening snack.
6. She would have time to buy a stroller and take me for walks outside.
7. She would be able to clean my litterbox seconds after each use : )
8. She could spend her days praising me about what a good cat I am, how pretty I am and what a wonderful blogger I am.
9. We could cuddle up and sleep in together.
10. She would have more time to make that quilt she keeps saying she is going to make me.
11. She would be able to snap more photos of me so I would have a larger selection to chose from to post to my blog.
12. She wouldn't be so tired, so I wouldn't have to worry about her so much.
13. We could spend alot more time together.

What Mum? Really! If you don't go to work you won't have any of that paper to buy my stinky goodness, tem-tay-shuns and toys?! Ummmmmm.....never mind then......proceed going to work as per usual.

16 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list! It would be nice if our humans could stay home all the time to keep us company and play with us, but sadly they have to work so that they can support us and themselves.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I agree with Dragonheart that if your Mum didn't work, you'd not have as many toys, or tem-tay-shuns.
Besides that, she may be saving some green papers for a stroller!

I wish I could come play in the hall with you.

~ Gracie

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh dear, I am so sorry your human has to work to pay for you feline comforts!! It is a sad truth, I could do with having my slaves on tap but they do have to work to pay for my royal life. I do sympathise xx

Kimo and Sabi said...

Yep - we agree wif all 13. WE has submitted a similar list to our momma...so far, she has not quit her werk!

Hot(M)BC said...

Those are great reasons. It's really too bad about those colored papers being needed to buy treats and stuff.
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Mosaic Cats said...

Kellie, you should add a 14th like we did:
So she can stay home and help me further develop all of my blue material for my Nasty Kitty Night Club Stand Up Act and HBO Special!

Come see our T13. You will LIKE it!

Daisy said...

Work is hard!

Unknown said...

I have printed this post out and stuck it on the fridge. I hope My Lady gets the hint.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Our mom isn't working and does less for and with us than she used to! Something about trying to keep the howse from falling down. We'z more importint den da stoopid howse and she needs to stop and smell the kitty (litter)!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Oh well at least after her tired day she has you to come home to Kellie! But maybe she could win a lottery and stay home :)

Orange Kitty Cats Rock! Hugs and Purrs

Monty Q. Kat said...

D'oh! MomBean didn't realize she didn't set up the sock cats to go international. (She's slow, be patient with her. ;) )

She changed the settings so if you still want Pixie she's cleared for travel abroad.

Just Ducky said...

Or your mum could win the lot-o-ree, then she wouldn't have to go to work to get green papers.

Dma said...

Those are 13 excellent reasons for your mom to quit her job. That paper can be such an obstacle though. Sigh.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Great list~!!!
I can totally understand what you said, I hate michico go to work.

But, she said she need to earn money to buy me good food, so she never quit on her job.
I am sure your mommy miss you while she is working. I know~!

*kiss from Adan*

Forty Paws said...

Yeah, unfortunately, without work, there are no paypers to buy food and litter and toys and treats!!!

Luf, Us

Anonymous said...

We wish our mom would stay at home too for the exact reasons you have Kellie. But she said the same thing about the green papers. Oh well, there is always retirement to look forward to.