- Of course finding my Mum. We are very compatible and I think we were both furry lucky to find each other.
- Moving into my forever house. I really like my house. I have many places to nap and investigate and Mum has placed a lot of baskets and cushions around for me to sleep in. I also have lots and lots of windows to peer out and a screened in deck that I can go out and get fresh air, but still be safe.
- Getting my furry own blog. At first my Mum started writing a blog about me, then she decided she would give the blog to me and I could write what I wanted myself (with the help of her able typing fingers). I really like having my own blog and getting to know all sorts of kittykats from all ofur the world! I even get to meet some Not of My Species friends every once in awhile.
- My table by the front window. When I was a kitten I was able to sit on the window ledge at the front window and look out, as I got bigger it wasn't as comfortable, so my Mum bought me a table to sit on. It has a fluffy mat to lie on and I love it so furry much. I spend a lot of time relaxing there. It is the best seat in the house.
- My Mum finding a cute leather collar for me. I know this sounds like a weird thing to change your life, but I HATE all collars except leather. I didn't like the nylon ones, I didn't like the cloth ones, but finally Mum tried a leather one and now I like my collar!
Pee ses : My Mum is not co-operating with me and getting my posts typed up in a timely manner! I threatened to hire a typist, but Yao-Lin has offered me his Mum, so I think I might take him up on it. The only thing is, Yao-Lin didn't give her the best recommendation, he said she is annoying! Mmmm, I think as long as she can type, I can live with that.