Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Secret Paws



I signed Kellie up for a Secret Paw today. It sounds like fun and you can also do something for charity if you like.
The birds in our neighbourhood start "talking" about 3:30 in the morning. Since I have most of my windows open right now they were coming in loud and clear this morning. I usually like the sound of the chirping birds, but this morning we had a real squawker! Kellie finally got up off the bed and peered out the window, I don't know if she could see much, but we certainly heard him carry on squawking for about 45 minutes. Finally, we were able to fall back asleep again. At least Kellie can lounge around the house sleeping today, my boss frowns on my curling up and sleeping during working hours : )


5 comments:

Just Ducky said...

I sit in the window and chitter at the birdies. So we wake up mum a bit earlier than she would like.

Dma said...

Yeah I wish birds could get the concept that some of us need to get our sleep. Secret Paws sounds like a neat concept.

Oscar the Puppy Cat said...

Kellie looks just like Oscar from that angle! Yes, birds can be annoying but then so can Oscar. Thank goodness the woodpecker next door waits until late morning before going to work!

muffinmidi said...

Our birds here start chirping really early, too. I go into the living room and chirp back at them through the sliding glass doors. Some days they evencome onto our porch to visit me. I love my birdies.
I'm a large orange tabby, too. Stop by my blog nd visit sometime.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The birds here start chirping early too and wake us up. The owl is worst though cuz he sits on the telephone pole outside the bedroom window. He starts screeching about 2am, and mum puts the pillow ofurr her head.