Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The Bamboo Plants Live Again..........................

The bamboo plants that Kellie couldn't stay away from and was eating have been in the closet for the past couple of weeks (probably not a good place for them to thrive). Last night I had a brain wave and put up these three wooden square shelves I had laying around. I placed them in the hallway where there was no way Kellie could jump up and get anything that was on them. I then put the forlorn looking bamboo plants on them - they actually look quite nice there.

As I was doing this Kellie was sitting on my bed watching me, almost glaring, as she knew she was not up to jumping that high anymore, as a kitten this jump would have been no problem for her, but now with her middle age tummy, it was not to be. I found her later in the evening lounging around the hall under the spot where the plants are located, but she can only admire them from afar : )

3 comments:

Dma said...

What? You mean there's actually ways you can keep cats from getting at stuff? :-)

Enjoy your bamboo plants.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Awwww spoilsport. Yoo know we kitties love to look after plants. Can we help it if sumtimes we haf to chew on them?

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Thinking....Thinking
I can see it in her eyes!