Monday, February 26, 2007

Get up, get up, get up!



During the weekdays I get up at quarter to eight (I start work at 8:00, so it's a bit of a rush, luckily work is only a 3 minute drive and I shower at night). Lately, Kellie keeps sleeping, occasionally opening an eye and looking to see what I'm doing, but mainly lazing around on the bed. However on the weekends while I want to sleep in she is up and ready to go at 7:00 am. When I don't respond to her meows, head butting and paw taps on the shoulder she begins her naughty behaviours. She clears all items on the night stands onto the floor, chews on the remote control, scratches at the blinds and anything else she can think of to be annoying! Usually I get up have a cup of tea, talk to her, pet her and then we head back to bed - now why she needs this interaction on the weekends and not during the week is a mystery!

1 comment:

Dma said...

That's funny. I guess Kellie knows that there's more time to do stuff on the weekends with you so she wants you up and about.

I'm impressed you can get out of bed and off to work in 15 minutes.