Thursday, September 07, 2006

People!


My Dad was over at my house yesterday morning while I was at work, he said he sat down in the living room and he must have woke Kellie up because she came out from under the couch, glared at him and then headed down the hall! This reminds me of the time a couple of years ago when I was having hard wood floors put in my house and Kellie and I had to stay at my Dad's house for a week. She was quite comfortable there and quickly made herself at home. I think she was used to having peace and quiet all day while I was at work and she didn't like to have her "naps" interrupted by my Dad. My Dad is obviously retired and spends a lot of time wandering around the house and yard during the daytime. I went to his house for lunch on one of these days and our talking must have disrupted Kellie because she came out of my old bedroom into the living room walked around the perimeter of the living room crying and glaring at us and then plodded into my Dad's bedroom and crawled up under his quilt. My Dad said she "told him off" like that a couple of times a day. It was really funny, you could just see her muttering in her cat language about stupid people interrupting her leisure time!

1 comment:

Dma said...

Like me, it sounds like the feline is the head of the house. It really would be interesting to know what goes on in their little noggins.