Friday, August 11, 2006

I have an odd feeling I'm being watched

When Kellie was a kitten I did not move without her coming with me. In the middle of the night if I got up to use the bathroom she would come from wherever she was in the house to see what I was doing, if we were in the living room and I went to the kitchen, Kellie came with me.

In the last year and a half she doesn't have the need to follow me around quite as much, sometimes she still does, but it's not an absolute, like it once was. This morning I got up, got ready for work, went to the kitchen to get a drink.......still no Kellie, I couldn't figure out where the heck she was, then just as I was heading out the door I got a glimpse of her sitting in my chair in the living room watching me wander around the house. Too funny, I think she was watching to make sure I left so she could proceed with her antics without getting caught.

No comments: