Friday, April 04, 2008

My Freighter of Nip

My wonderful Maximillian is sending me a freighter of nip from Burma, the nip capitol of the world. Isn't he thoughtful?!

Here I am at the Port of Vancouver waiting for my freighter to arrive, my Mum says this is the cruise ship terminal, but this is where I was instructed to go. Maximillian probably arranged the freighter to dock here.
Mum says how did I take the picture looking back at the dock, wasn't I at the dock? Oh Mother, I was teleporting, I can be where ever I want to be, sigh....

Oh, I think that is the freighter right there......

I hope Maximillian doesn't get in too much trouble, apparently he used Daisy's credit card for the nip and Chey's for the barge to tow the freighter into the harbour! I'm sure he can work something out though - he is a very good business cat.
Now, we still need to drive 360 miles east to get to my house, I wonder how many transport trucks we will need? Oh wait, I see a whole fleet of transports pulling up now - my Maximillian thinks of everything!
Thank you so much Maximillian - I can't wait until we have the nip party - my Mum says we can invite the whole cat blogosphere! Now all we have to decide is which day to throw the party!
What Mum? "Where will we store all this nip? Oh, I never thought of that?"

19 comments:

Parker said...

You better hang on to that wonderful mancat! That's on e great gift!

Anonymous said...

Maximillian is so generous Kellie. Can't wait for the nip party!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh wow - look at all that nip!! Tell Maximillian that next time us Black Furrball pirate kitties can deliver the goods for just a small bit of the nip. Save some money for you guys!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I am so surprised that he was able to use my credit card. They told me it was cancelled months ago. Oh well--I won't pay that bill either!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

those photos make my human nostalgic - she used to see those views daily on her commute to work.

She says she never saw a freight full of nip though. That is certainly a sight for sore eyes !

LZ said...

I bet you'll find a good place to store the nip I mean its not like you couldn't sell it to make a nice profit on the nip you don't need.

Chase

The Furry Kids said...

You are soooo lucky!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Kellie, a whole ship load of nip! Wowie. When's tha party?
Fanks to Maximillian, he is a wonnerful mancat.
Purrs, fKC

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Yow! A shipfulla NIP? We bet thats some "really great, um, stuff..." ;)

Dma said...

that is a whole lot of nip. hope u and maximillian have a great party...

Forty Paws said...

Don't store it outside! You don't want that precious cargo cat-burgled!!!

Luf, Us

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

A whole freighter full of nip! Woweee, there will be a lot of nipped-up kitties around your region.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Yoo'll hafta rent a couple of POD's to store all da nip in...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Kellie! You are very lucky! Enjoy all of that wonderful catnip! :)

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! Look at the USS Catnip! Your ship is coming in. Do not worry about the credit card bill, I am getting a new and very fancy job to pay it off.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Wow Maximillian is so generous. Are you going to have a nip party? Mum sez that her and dad stayed at the hotel at the cruise terminal 3 years ago when they went to Alaska, then had some time in Vancouver after.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

OH Kellie! What a haul you got there from Max your mancat! A whole ship full! That will last you a happy lifetime...
Come over for a special cup of tea today and a story!
Love your girlfriend Miss Peach

Sunny's Mommy said...

Max is a very generous boyfriend! Definitely a keeper ;-) So, when is the nip party?

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Telegram to: Kellie from Maximillian
From: The Burmese Security Outpost
Commanding Officer: General Choo Nip
1600/0407-08

My dearest Orange Queen (stop) I am so happy that you enjoyed your special delivery (stop) I am waiting for the Burmese Security Council to release me (stop) They have made me work undercover for the last two weeks (stop) I have never been happier that you enjoyed my gift of this 367 tons of nip (stop) Yes my dearest, we should have a party and invite everyone in the Blogosphere (stop) I will be in touch soon sweetheart (stop) Don't let stray cats that you meet on the street sway you in your patience while you wait for me to come home (stop) My deepest love, Maximillian