Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
- If my Mum is still in the living room past 10:00pm then I start crying and whining for her to go to bed. Usually, I sit on her chest and cry and cry and cry. I worry that she needs her sleep.
- I don't like the smell of my Mum's dinner. After dinner if she leaves her plate on the counter I try to cover it up - so much for Mum's cooking : )
- I only like bathroom water. My Mum fills both my water bowls (there is one in the kitchen pantry and one on my bedside table), but I only like to drink out of the one on the bedside table because it is filled with bathroom water.
- My Mum won't give me any more stinky goodness - she has tried dozens of types and either I cover it up in disgust or I love it and it gives me "digestive troubles". Sigh, so now I only get my dry crunchies!
- I like to smell my Grandpa's moustache. Whenever he comes over I get up on his lap and smell and smell and smell it!
- I have a foot fetish. I like to smell guests feet. I also like to take my Mum's socks and put them between my feets and rub it against my face - mmmmm feeeeet!
- I have successfully trained my Mum to sleep on the other side of the bed. When I first moved in she liked to sleep on the left side of the bed. I have now taken over that side of the bed and she is forced to sleep on the other side : )
I don't think there is anyone that hasn't been tagged for this meme, but if you haven't and want to do it then I tag YOU!