The rules are as follows: A SIMPLE BUT VERY IMPORTANT MEME: List your treasures and tag other kitties and their humans also, as many as you like. Let this reflection spread through out the world. We need to count our contentment's as Blessings!What do you look back over and treasure enough to place inside yourBOX OF LIFE?
This is me thinking of what I should put in my box of life. It is a well known fact that you can think better when you tilt your head.
I will need a big box because there are many people, cats and things that I hold precious.
- My Mum. She is my bestest friend. She treats me like a little human in a fur coat and I like that alot.
- My computer so that I can keep in contact with my blogging friends. They are some of the nicest cats and beans I have ever met!
- My bouncey balls and coloured fuzzy mices. These are my most favourite toys and there is nothing better than racing crazily around the house chasing these elusive toys.
- My Grandpa (and my Grandma's spirit - she went to the bean Rainbow Bridge). They both love me very much! My Grandma was the one who named me, I miss her alot!
- My favourite window. I like to spend alot of time looking out this window watching my friends on the outside. I have never met these friends, but I like to watch them.
- A bag of Temptations. Ahhhhhh....Temptations, need I say more!
- My scratching post. I find running my nails over the rough sisal very comforting.
- My bed, or should I say my Mum's bed, or better yet our bed. It is soft and cuddly and warm and I like nothing better than cuddling up to my Mum and having a nice long nap.
- My catnip pillow. I spend lots of time licking and cuddling my catnip pillow.
- There will be spaces left between all the objects and peoples in my box, so I will fill up the spaces with Love.
This was a very fun meme and it made me stop and count all the blessings I have in my life. I am warm, my tummy is full, I have beans who love me, friends who care about me and I have a forever home. There are many cats who don't have what I have.