Here is a list of 13 instructions I have given my Mum regarding my Halloween costume;
1. Nothing goofy - I have a reputation after all!
2. No clothes that restrict my movement - I need to feel free to play and nap
3. No hats - (My Mum is whining about this one because apparently the costume she has in mind requires I wear a hat - we'll see about that!)
4. Nothing scary
5. No shoes - my toesies are very delicate
6. No mask - why cover my beautiful face!
7. No purchased costume - I require mine be home made and impeccably stitched together
8. Nothing that makes fun of my not very, very skinny figure - example: no fat pumpkin (I know you've been contemplating this, but NO, I won't be a fat pumpkin)
9. No colours that clash with my furs
10. I know you've been thinking about fashioning me a hat out of a real pumpkin - forget about it, it's not going to happen.
11. I would like something easy to wear, stylish and photogenic.
12. Please don't make a fool of me!
13. I will require temptation payment after the Halloween modelling session - have them ready.
My Mum hasn't even started making my costume, if she doesn't hurry up I won't be able to enter Skeezix contest : ( Please hurry Mum.