Friday, September 07, 2007

I'm Baaaack


I have had an entire week without blogging and I am not happy with it at all. My Mum said she couldn't help me because the AUDITORS were visiting work and she was stressed out and tired (she said auditors like it was a bad word, I'm not exactly sure what it means). Okay fine, but a whole week! Everyday this week Mum came home and fell asleep, I would poke her and tap on the computer, but she just kept on sleeping. I have finally prevailed and she is helping me blog tonight: )

It has been a very weird week for me. First Mum was tired and busy, secondly Grandpa and Uncle Terry came over and moved EVERYTHING off of our deck and put it in MY living room. Mum says we are going to paint the deck floor. I don't like having all my outside stuff in my living room - change is hard! Other than that I have had alot of time to sleep. I look forward to getting back to my regular blogging, I have missed it greatly!

15 comments:

Just Ducky said...

Bummer that you were off for a whole week. I am just getting back to normal after having the computer all broken.

Unknown said...

That is too bad that your mommy does not like auditors. My Lady loves her auditor. She comes every single year. She is thinking of doing that when she is done with school, but she thinks it will be kinda boring.

Dma said...

Glad to have u back- missed hearing about yer adventures...

MaoMao said...

We've missed you, too, Kellie! And I'm sorry to hear things are kinda topsy turvy right now. Whenefur things are moved around here, alla us Ballicai have gotta go on patrol and check and sniff and rub on efurrything to make it feel right again!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Lux said...

Missed you too, Kellie - I hope the deck gets done soon so things will feel right!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Sorry we missed you. We were away for 2 wks, coz mommy said that she was too busy and tired too.

~Donny and Marie

Mosaic Cats said...

yay!
We have missed you a lot, Kellie.

Daisy said...

I missed you Kellie!

Parker said...

Change is hard for us. But having you outdoor stuff indoors can be interesting!

Poppy Q said...

Yippee you are back - I missed you miss Kellie. Everyone needs a bit of orange in their week.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so happy to have you back.

Just relax, we all remember you very deeply.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Glad yer back Kellie, we missed yoo.

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh so glad yo uare here again. Please be kind to your mommy, she has a stressful time of it right now...but this too shall pass!
Plus you are getting a nice new painted deck!! I have to come on over and check it out with you. Lets not get any paint on our furrs:)
Mommy would be so happy to make you a HOPE joul if you really wants one...I think it even looks like your ginger furs! You can just make a donation to the fund...please let me know OK? HOPE is such a very brave kitty momma.
Now go give your mum a sandpaper kiss...

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kellie! I've missed you! I hope your deck is finished soon -- it's kind of stressful when things feel all out of whack, isn't it?

Cuddles to you, dear, and to your sweet Mom, too!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Crew said...

You didn't give them permission to move all that stuff into YOUR room! What nerve.

When they're done with their work, you must inspect the entire room to be sure everything's been put back in its proper place.