Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thursday Thirteen



Here are thirteen facts about me that I thought might be .......well interesting;


1. I have NEVER put the bitey on anyone.


2. I have a foot fetish - I LOVE feet and great each visitor to my house with an intense foot smelling session, I smell the feet, rub up against the feet, lick the feet, smell their shoes. Mmmm Feet!


3. I can tell time - No really I can! I greet my Mum at the Door at 5:05 every day - if she sneaks home 10 minutes early I won't be there - I have a tight schedule and 5:05 is meet and greet time.


4. I'm a great big baby and like nothing better than laying on my back in my Mum's arms like a baby. When I do this i flex my claws in and out - it is very relaxing.


5. Even though I'm an indoor cat I have managed to kill 4 bats and 1 bird! We have a screened in Deck but somehow these guys got through a piece of the screen and swat! They were mine! I left 3 by the front door, 1 by the big bed and 1 in the hallway - all presents for Mum. I just played with the bats, I took a bite out of the bird and then threw up right beside it - fresh meat is too rich for me : )


6. I likes to talk! Especially when Mum is in the kitchen and there is a chance I might get somethun to eat.


7. I like to make sure my "business" is well covered in my litterbox. Usually after 5 or 6 minutes Mum yells down the hall "Kellie, that's enough, it's covered, now get out of there!"


8. I like to be brushed. I could spend hours being brushed every day - the only thing that makes Mum crazy is that I steal the fur out of the brush and gulp it down before she can snatch it back.


9. I'm a little big of a nipaholic. I LOVES my nip. I don't think it's a problem though - I can stop anytime I want.


10. My Furs almost the exact same colour as my Mum's hair (hers is slightly darker). We are both fiery redheads with tempers - well she has a temper - not me.


11. I only like bathroom tap water. Mum puts filtered water in my kitchen bowl (blach) and bathroom tap water in my water bowl beside our bed - I almost always travel through the house to the bedroom to get a drink.


12. I can open the cupboards with my paws. Spoil sport Mum put latches on the kitchen cupboards so now I can only open the ones in the bathroom. Sadly I am no longer able to lounge around with the plates and glasses like I used to in the picture above : (


13. I snore. This is according to Mum and apparently only occurs when I sleep on my back. Mum says it is really quite funny - mmmph!


That's it! The END.


P.S. Mum says the bold words and colours are not necessary, but I like it and it's my blog - so there Mum!

14 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh Kellie, it was very fun to learn more about you. I am very proud of you for never giving the bitey. I give the bitey all the time. Almost every day. Because I like to play rough. I am also very impressed that you got 4 bats and a bird. I have never ever seen a bat before.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Whoa, you are an amazing hunter! Great job on those bats and birdie. yum yum.
It is so cute you like to be held like a baby. Mommy wishes I would like to do that but no way. I too am a nipaholic but don't think it is a problem.
I'm happy to meet another thorough "coverer" cause mommy and daddy tease me all the time about it.
tee hee hee you snore tee hee hee so does my daddy. mommy just talks in her sleep.

Dma said...

I'm very impressed with your time telling ability and your ability to catch bats and birds (especially being an indoor only cat).

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Say, dats some intristing stuff. Sadie duzzent cover, oh she scratches, the sides, the floor, the top, everywhere but in da akshooal litter. It's furry funny...

MaoMao said...

Now that's somethin' else because my big sistur Brainball, who's an orange kitty like you, LOVES footsies! She loves to nap and snuggle and lay and drape herself on Momma's feet.

And what a mighty huntress you are, wowie zowie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

he he those are great facts about you. I can just imagine you laid on your back snoring! Hilarious!xx

Honey P. Sunshine said...

i can relate to #7

Just Ducky said...

I like my bathroom water the best too. I wonder what the difference is?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

It looks we have many things in common.
I like talking and snoring,too. I think even there is any tiny thought we have to speak out.
I like to be brushed, too. It is very comfortable.
Nice to know more about you, and have a sweet weekend.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Haha yoo haf a lot in comon wiv my brofurr Eric. He snores and he cuvvers in his bizzyness furr ages too. Mum sez ,"Furr goodness sake Eric git outta that box" so then he gits out and scrapes the floor.He likes baffroom tapwater the best too. Mum leaves the baff tap trickling furr us.
Well done furr catching the bats and birds.
Flynn

Forty Paws said...

You are very talented Kellie!! Too bad your Mum put latches on the cupboards.
Paw holds Dorf like a baby. He doesn't like it too much though... And Annie covers and covers and covers her business too. Drives Maw nutzoid!!! Smokey snores here.

Luf, Us

Samantha & Mom said...

Great T13. It was such fun learning more about you. Bats icky!! Loved the colors of your T13.
Samantha & Tigger

Breezie said...

Hi Kellie, this is Salem, I am an indoor cat too, I have a foot fettish as well as a hand and arm one and I like to bite too, but not hard, just enough to tell her I love her and glad she is FINALLY home with me again.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Bonnie snores, but I don't.
You do, too Victor! But I certainly do not.
I do not!
Do to!
Not!
To!
Stop it! You BOTH snore sometimes, but it's really cute. Kellie, you are a mighty huntress AND a gentle soul (or should I say sole?).
Victor does #8 and when he gets a monster hairball, we'll see who laughs.