2. I have a foot fetish - I LOVE feet and great each visitor to my house with an intense foot smelling session, I smell the feet, rub up against the feet, lick the feet, smell their shoes. Mmmm Feet!
3. I can tell time - No really I can! I greet my Mum at the Door at 5:05 every day - if she sneaks home 10 minutes early I won't be there - I have a tight schedule and 5:05 is meet and greet time.
4. I'm a great big baby and like nothing better than laying on my back in my Mum's arms like a baby. When I do this i flex my claws in and out - it is very relaxing.
5. Even though I'm an indoor cat I have managed to kill 4 bats and 1 bird! We have a screened in Deck but somehow these guys got through a piece of the screen and swat! They were mine! I left 3 by the front door, 1 by the big bed and 1 in the hallway - all presents for Mum. I just played with the bats, I took a bite out of the bird and then threw up right beside it - fresh meat is too rich for me : )
6. I likes to talk! Especially when Mum is in the kitchen and there is a chance I might get somethun to eat.
7. I like to make sure my "business" is well covered in my litterbox. Usually after 5 or 6 minutes Mum yells down the hall "Kellie, that's enough, it's covered, now get out of there!"
8. I like to be brushed. I could spend hours being brushed every day - the only thing that makes Mum crazy is that I steal the fur out of the brush and gulp it down before she can snatch it back.
9. I'm a little big of a nipaholic. I LOVES my nip. I don't think it's a problem though - I can stop anytime I want.
10. My Furs almost the exact same colour as my Mum's hair (hers is slightly darker). We are both fiery redheads with tempers - well she has a temper - not me.
11. I only like bathroom tap water. Mum puts filtered water in my kitchen bowl (blach) and bathroom tap water in my water bowl beside our bed - I almost always travel through the house to the bedroom to get a drink.
12. I can open the cupboards with my paws. Spoil sport Mum put latches on the kitchen cupboards so now I can only open the ones in the bathroom. Sadly I am no longer able to lounge around with the plates and glasses like I used to in the picture above : (
13. I snore. This is according to Mum and apparently only occurs when I sleep on my back. Mum says it is really quite funny - mmmph!
That's it! The END.
P.S. Mum says the bold words and colours are not necessary, but I like it and it's my blog - so there Mum!