Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm just sitting here!

Kellie and I have never had a successful Christmas season where the Christmas tree has made it through the season without some sort of mishap. In previous years I have always put up a small tree on a table. Last year the 2nd day the tree was up Kellie got her nail caught in the tablecloth and pulled the tree down, that was the end of that - I put the tree away.

This year I decided to put up a large tree - so far so good. She has been sitting under the tree (as above), but so far she hasn't bothered it. I'm hoping to make it all the way to Christmas with the tree still in position : )

1 comment:

Dma said...

Wow... you're brave. I usually put a little tree out for maximum a day- when I can be home all day to best ensure that there aren't any incidents... I hope you and Kellie enjoy your tree!

P.S. That's a cute picture of Kellie.