Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"Surprise I'm home"



Every night when I arrive home Kellie is looking out the window by the front door to welcome me home. I always thought she sensed what time it was. However, this past weekend I purchased a new car and ever since Kellie is no where to be found at 5:15 when I arrive home. I open the door and she gallops down the hall all surprised to see me. Now I realize it must be the sound of my car that she recognizes. It's been 2 days now and she hasn't learned the new car sound yet - I'm curious to see how long it will take her.

This is my first brand new car and I was really excited to pick it out. I chose a Kia Spectra. I not only really liked the car, but I liked the price too. It came directly out of the showroom and only had 11km on it.

1 comment:

Dma said...

Congrats on the new car! Looks impressive.

I too will be curious how long it takes Kellie to learn the sound of the new car. You've confirmed to me that cats are pretty observant- that they can distinguish the sound of a particular car. wow.